|2011 LEAF METAL DRAFT FOOTBALL HOBBY BOX NEW FACTORY SEALED 4 AUTOS PER BOX|
|2011 Leaf Metal Draft Football Hobby Box|
2011 Leaf Metal Draft
2011 Leaf Metal Draft is a 90-card, all-autographed, draft pick set released in October, 2011. As the name suggests, all cards are printed on a Topps Chrome-like stock, with various refractor-like parallels.
In addition to the draft picks, this product also marks the first certified autographed trading cards of Ichiro Suzuki (whom Leaf signed to an exclusive contract) in six years.
12 boxes per case, six autographed cards per box. Hobby only.
|Cards||Total Cards||Numbered To||Hobby Odds|
|Ichiro Suzuki Patch Auto||1||99||?|
- All cards are autographed.
- Some of the "base" autographs are short-printed. While Leaf did not release production figures, they did announce which ones were produced is shorter supply. Cards marked in the checklist below with a "1" were produced at a rate of 30% less than the rest of the set. "2" were 60% less, and "3" between 70% and 80%.
Alex Meyer (1)
Blake Swihart (1)
Cheslor Cuthbert (3)
Danny Hultzen (1)
Dickie Joe Thon
Dillon Howard (1)
Francisco Lindor (2)
George Springer (1)
Jackie Bradley Jr.
Josh Bell (3)
Jed Bradley (1)
Levi Michael (1)
Luis Heredia (3)
Manny Machado (3)
Miguel De Los Santos
Mikie Mahtook (1)
Trevor Bauer (2)
Zack Wheeler (3)
All 90 cards are available in the following parallels.
- Prismatic (serial-numbered to 99 copies)
- Prismatic Blue (serial-numbered to 25 copies)
- Prismatic Red (serial-numbered to five copies)
- Prismatic Gold (one-of-one)
- Printing Plates (four-for-each)
Autographs & Game-Used
Ichiro Suzuki Patch Auto
Randomly inserted into packs is a redemption card good for an autographed Ichiro Suzuki patch card. Each card will be serial-numbered to 99 with parallels numbered to 25, 5, and 1 also available.