1999 Pacific Hot Cards
1999 Pacific Hot Cards is a ten-card set distributed to Hobby dealers who registered to participate in the 1999 Pacific Hot Cards program. Each baseball card product released in the 1999 calendar year had one insert set that was designated by Pacific as the "Hot" set. Hobby dealers whose customers found a "Hot" card could then report it to a website, where the dealer would then receive credit. At the end of the year, Hobby dealers would then receive redemption card(s) from the Hot Card set based on the number of "Hot" inserts their customers found. Each Hot Card is serial-numbered to 500 copies.
The following insert sets were designated as eligible for the Hot Card program.
- 1999 Aurora Pennant Fever Tony Gwynn Autograph
- 1999 Crown Royale Cramer's Choice Red
- 1999 Pacific Prism Holographic Blue
- 1999 Pacific Invincible Giants of the Game
- 1999 Pacific Omega 5-Tool Talents Tier 1
- 1999 Paramount Cooperstown Bound Pacific Proofs
- 1999 Private Stock Exclusive
- 1999 Revolution Tripleheader Tier 1
- 2000 Pacific Premire Date
- 2000 Pacific Crown Collection Platinum Blue
- 2000 Paramount Fielder's Choice Gold Glove
- 2000 Private Stock PS-2000 Rookies
Each Hot Card is serial-numbered to 500 copies.
1 Alex Rodriguez
2 Tony Gwynn
3 Ken Griffey, Jr.
4 Sammy Sosa
5 Ivan Rodriguez
6 Derek Jeter
7 Cal Ripken, Jr.
8 Mark McGwire
9 J.D. Drew
10 Bernie Williams